MSpectralPan – Free Spectral Panning Plugin
MeldaProduction recently released yet another forward-thinking tool in their vast library of plugins, called the MSpectralPan. The plugin allows you to pan by frequency, in this way you can sculpt and shape the tone of your sound with precision. Anyone familiar with mid-side processing will understand the implications here, you can create width and dimension in each individual track based on the frequency spectrum. Moreover, this plugin includes modulation by sidechaining, LFOs, level followers, and step sequencers.
Here is a list of the features included in the plugin:
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
The video below goes into depth about the modulation abilities you have within most of the Melda plugins.
MSpectralPan comes with the MFreeFXBundle which includes a bunch of other awesome plugins, of course, if you don’t want to use them you could install just the SpectralPan! Download here for free.