Level III – Artist Progression
Getting that pro sound
(click images for topic details)
Master the techniques needed to achieve professional sounding productions as well as the most advanced performance capabilities of Ableton. Learn mixing and mastering techniques in weeks, that can often take even the most talented producers years to understand. Learn to use Max For Live and Live Looping to infinitely expand the capabilities of Ableton for production and performance. Understand what is necessary for a professional career in music with our section on entertainment law and branding.
Beat Lab Los Angeles
- Access Beat Lab Academy Online course curriculum (For Lesson Plan Click Here)
- Hands on learning with small classrooms
- Class Jams with Beat Lab’s unique classroom
- Parking, Public transportation and proximity to food
- 5 weeks – 42 hours in class + online assignments and mentorship
We run two classes during the weekdays:
Mondays & Wednesdays: 6:30-10:00PM
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 6:30-10:00PM
What you will need:
- Laptop that can run modern music production softwares
- Ableton Live 9 Standard or Suite (Student Discounts Available)
- MIDI Controller (Optional)
* Need More Info? Click Here
This course is part of the Beat Lab Certificate Program
You must complete Level II before taking this course.
No Reviews found for this course.